I. REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCREDITATION:
Please comply the following and submit to the nearest Philippine Embassy. If you do not have any formats yet, please send us an email.
- Job Order/Manpower Request addressed to ABC Manpower from your company
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Recruitment Agreement
- Master Employment Contract of your company for the employees
Note: All pages should bear the signature of the official company signatory, together with the company seal.
- ABC Manpower License (Pls request to us for a copy)
- Your company Business License / Registration with authorized signatory’s passport copy
- English Translation of your Business License / Registration (for Arabic countries)
Complete the above-mentioned requirements.
- Photocopy all for three (3) sets each.
- Submit to the nearest Philippine Embassy.
- Once released from Philippine Embassy, inform us immediately first.
Scan and email to us, then send all the originals.
- All the original accreditation documents approved by the Philippine Embassy will be submitted by ABC Manpower in POEA Manila.
- Once accreditation is released, we will give you a copy of the approval.
For any questions and clarifications, please do not hesitate to communicate with us.